New Camera

                        MY NEW CAMERA

As mentioned in my last post. I lost my beloved Nikon camera and sigma zoom lens at the airport in Paris. As it contained my memory card with all the images I'd intended to use I was unable to complete my project with it. Fortunately I'd bought a Canon EOS 5D Mii a little while before to use in conjunction with the canon eventually. Due to the loss of the Nikon I now have to begin to get familiar with it. 
I've downloaded the manual for the Canon and i'm currently reading through it.





        MY NEW (second hand) CANON CAMERA.

So I'm still getting used to it. Watch this space for some results. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIT 7 The photographic project. (LO1) Understand photographic research LO1 1.1 Identify a subject for a photography project.