THE PARISIAN CONNECTION

         



                   THE PARISIAN CONNECTION

.......... in my last post I told you all that I'd be posting photographs made on my yet to be used Canon 5D Mii that has yet to happen. But in the mean time I thought I'd add some of the last shots I made with my stolen Nikon D5500. They just happened to have been made in Paris. Mostly in the gare du Nord area. Hope you like them.














I saw this man walking towards me and decided to make a photograph. As I was in the process of so doing he became very defensive. He asked me if I thought he was a tree which I could just randomly make a picture of. He said the laws for making photographs of people are different from London and America. And that I have to ask, etc. However, I'd already made this shot and wasn't asked to delete it. So I decided to include this also.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIT 7 The photographic project. (LO1) Understand photographic research LO1 1.1 Identify a subject for a photography project.