SUBMISSION FOR UNIVERSITY

Although I've made photographs on my Pentax K20D. I still haven't downloaded or processed any as yet. My Canon 5D Mii is still at the repair shop. However, I reached a milestone today. After agonising over my university application. I was finally able to submit it today. I'm now waiting to see what happens next ( will keep you informed).

           Image of my submission for university.

Tomorrow I'll be back at college. Due to unforseen circumstances I missed last week ( the first lesson after the holidays)
I understand that we've started a new subject. This being portrait  photography, in its many forms.
............will keep you posted. x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIT 7 The photographic project. (LO1) Understand photographic research LO1 1.1 Identify a subject for a photography project.