UNIT 7 - STREET POTRAITS - the class and tutor went out other streets of Richmond to make street Potraits of people in the streets around the college. We were supposed to be making head and shoulder shots which was based on a photograph example we discussed beforehand in class. This also led up to the final intimate portrait session.

These are a selection of the shots I made of individuals in the Richmond area near our college. I had a fun time stopping, conversing with, finding out about and making Potraits of people in the locality. I also found that the majority of people I approached agreed. I liked the variety of personalities and backgrounds. Two people nearly gave me their life history. Great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIT 7 The photographic project. (LO1) Understand photographic research LO1 1.1 Identify a subject for a photography project.