UNIT 7 IDENTIFY PRESENTATION FOR A PHOTOGRAPHY PORTRAIT PROJECT. THE EMPOWERMENT PROJECT. Intimate Portraits - The empowerment Potrait

I've previously wrote about and showed photographs i've made for the empowerment portraits. This is a continuation. We were asked to capture three portraits of preferably someone we know in their environment. I asked a few friends who were unable to take part. So I then asked the local Barber who agreed. On going to make the photographs the next day. He said that his assistant Barber would have to be the subject.
The assistant Barber obliged. Here is the outcome. 

These are my first shared photographs using my Nikon D500 camera. I like results. These images were part of the process which led to the final intimate photography project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIT 7 The photographic project. (LO1) Understand photographic research LO1 1.1 Identify a subject for a photography project.